Friday, April 6, 2012

etsy love

There are always so many great finds on etsy, I try to check it out as often as 
I can for gifts and great stuff I can't live without. Here's four that I am lovin.
1. Kraft tags from Rainydaycolors: simple and elegant, these could be used 
for any type of gift. She will even customize them. I think I need a set of plain 
ones to add to my gift wrapping selection.
2. lil' wool bowl from deboraBstudio: This is an adorable little bowl, great for 
jewelry or just to add to decor for a pop of color. And the color! I'm loving this 
minty green paired with brown.
3. Bicycle pub glasses from Vital: These bike graphics are great and I love all 
the colors together. They'd be great for a party so people know which bike is 
theirs instead of misplacing drinks!
4: Thank you card from PaperParsol: These bright thank you notes are good 
for any thank you occasion. I like to have great thank you notes on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment