Wednesday, December 5, 2012

wrap it up

I've got a lot of my Christmas shopping done and I can't wait to start wrapping presents. 
I thought I'd see what cool stuff I could find to inspire myself to wrap up a pile of gifts!

Some kraft paper & DIY options, I am partial to simple kraft paper & baker's twine but 
these would all look great under any tree, plus they are good options year round.
Washi tape gift: check out 15 easy ways to make gift wrap \\ Button kraft bags
Simple kraft, baker's twine & tag seen here \\ Newsprint & kraft package seen here


Kate & Birdie gift wrap: 2, 22"x34" sheets, $7 // Chewing the Cud reusable give wrap: 28"x28", $16 // Smock Holiday gift wrap & tags: wrap-2, 24"x36" for $8 | gift notes-6, 3.5"x2.5" for $8 | gift bag- 8"x4"9.5" for $8.50 // Snow & Graham gift wrap & notes: 2, 20"x30" sheets for $6.50 | Classic Holiday set-8, 20"x30" sheets, 12 gift cards for $40

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty much in LOVE with every one of these wrapping options. This year christmas seems to have got away from me so I'll probably wrap everything shoddily, but next year, next year will be a dream of beautifully wrapped gifts. x

    ReplyDelete