Thursday, November 1, 2012

are you ready for this election?

I couldn't help it. It's November first and even though we've been inundated with election hoopla constantly, I now feel like election time is here. I'm loving some of this fun & funny election paraphernalia, I can't think of a better occasion to get custom photographed marshmallows?!

I love this baby election getup! baby onesie & matching leg warmers from Chic Couture Boutique | Election gloat or mourning cards from Eye Dot | Awesome doggy bow ties from Chuckle Hounds | Political party candidates jumbo marshmallows from Fete Setter | Election campaign coasters from Ruff House Art | Hilarious political gold drink stirrers from Gnome Sweet Gnome Shop | Lefty election pencils from Word for Word Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment