Thursday, October 18, 2012

words to relish

I love to collect favorite quotes that I find here & there. Here are a handful of great quotes:

Steve Jobs quote from TR Prints | Conan O'Brien quote from I Screen You Screen

Music heals t-shirt from Status Serigraph | Hand stamped quote pillow from Casa & Co
Courage hand stamped quote pillow from Casa & Co. | Beautiful typographic wood cut print from Print Royale

 Julia Child illustrated quote from Unraveled Design | Paulo Coelho illustrated quote from Unraveled Design


1 comment:

  1. I come across a superb web-site for any long time. .Thanks for sharing great short article. .And I’ll pay a visit to your website I found some useful information about Xbox gift card generator now get free robux within single click/ Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete