Monday, July 30, 2012

farmer market inspiration


I have been trying to make the farmer's market part of my weekly routine. We have had some tasty meals because the produce inspires you to make something delicious every time.  Not to mention the beautiful colors! You learn a lot too in the process, lots of fun at the farmer's market this summer! I guess I'm not the only one, I found some lovely market-inspired art to go with my beautiful produce.

My Lincoln Square market buys this week!
Vintage metal berry basket from Diz has neat stuff.
Sweet market tote from Igloo Letterpress.
Ceramic market baskets from Anthropologie.
Head's up! market poster from Igloo Letterpress.
Cherry tomato & fresh mozzarella bites with fresh basil, crowd-pleaser, colorful, easy & delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment